[Ponte Alto] New List

corun at medievalist.org corun at medievalist.org
Wed Aug 20 03:51:36 PDT 2003

Greetings from Corun,

I wish to announce the creation of a new email list dedicated to the
discussion of the music and instruments of the Middle Ages and Renaissance;
SCA Musicians. This list is intended to bring together musicians from all
over the Known World to discuss the music of and its various applications
throughout the SCA period. Singers, dancers and instrumentalists are all
welcome to share their knowledge. You can subscribe at
scamusicians-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Please forward this to all lists throughout the Known World where you think
this announcement would apply. Thank you.

In service,
Corun

      "I remember also having heard once that both Plato and Aristotle
           wish a man who is well constituted to be a musician."
                              -- Castiglione, The Book of the Courtier