[Ponte Alto] Pennsic News

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 13:56:17 PDT 2003

Greetings Ponte Alto,
     At Baronial Court on August 14th, Her Majesty Queen Isabel was in
attendance.  Her Majesty saw fit to award the Bright Leaf to James de Biblesworth
and the Opal to Lady Luce Antony Venus and Catalina de'll Acqua.  Her Majesty
also awarded Arms to
Meuric Orglyn.  Vivats Lord James, Lady Luce, Lady Catalina and Lord Meuric.

    Also at baronial court the first of the new baronial awards were bestowed
to gentles.  Lady Maria-Theresa de Normande received the Ponte di ferro
(Award of the Iron Bridge) for fighting.  Lady Katharine Devereaux received the
Ponte d'argento (Award of the Silver Bridge) for A&S.  And Lord Robert of Calais
received Ponte d'oro (Award of the Golden Bridge) for his service to the
barony.

    I also want to congratulate Lady Ainne on her engagement to Lord Ii
Saburou Katsumori of Stierbach.  The happy couple is planning on an October 2004
wedding.

   I would also like to thank Their Excellencies of Stierbach and the
wonderful people of Stierbach for the camaraderie and fun with the joint Pennsic
encampment.

Vivats to all who made this Pennsic so memorable and enjoyable
Baroness Denise Duvalier

p.s if anyone left behind a jacket or a shaving kit at pennsic, please
contact me