[Ponte Alto] Web site updates - please check new additions to the site

Ryan Snead rwsnead at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 12:44:04 PDT 2003

Bleh! Corun, wake up and smell the Mozilla my friend! Are you still
using that version of Netscape? My apologies for incredulity to his
Excellency but that NS4.7 is an uncommonly buggy piece of software,
even for a web browser. (although if his point is to attempting to
support, it is perhaps yet worth consideration)

Courtney,

The Officers page is still not showing up in Netscape 4.7. All other
pages display properly.

On the Roll of Arms pages, my last name is spelled as Maccandra. It is
correctly spelled MacAnndra.

Thank you.

Corun