[Ponte Alto] Newcomers' Garb Night

Chad Adams chada_76 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 14:45:48 PDT 2003

Will a newcommers Garb night ever be anytime other than Tuesday nights?

egeorges <egeorges at cox.net> wrote:Unto the Populace of Ponte Alto, Greetings!

We have another Newcomers' Garb Night scheduled for TUESDAY, APRIL 22nd at
7:30 p.m. The location is at my house -- 6406 Seven Oaks Court in Falls
Church, VA. If you need directions, please email me at scalucia at cox.net, or
call me at 703-534-6075.

This is a great opportunity as a newcomer to start developing your persona,
and to start getting your garb together. Lady Katherine will be doing a
session on pattern-blocking, so I am sure that some of you who are maybe not
so new might even want to come!

We'd love to see you all there. There will be at least 2 sewing machines
available, and probably more. We also have the Baronial Fabric Stash, so if
you want to use some to make garb for yourself as a newcomer please help
youself!

Even if you're not new and just want to come over and sew, that's great
too -- last month Baroness Denise was working on some lovely tabards for
Ponte Alto's armed forces......who knows who will show up this time!

Hope to see you Tuesday!

In Service,

Luce Antony Venus