[Ponte Alto] Web site updates - please check new additions to the site

Gary R. Halstead ghalstead at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 29 19:14:50 PDT 2003

You're listed in the OP because you play with Ponte Alto.  Up to this point
I haven't removed anyone from the OP, that may change as the page is
getting a little large and maintenance is becoming a pain.  I'm considering
removing some combination of:

A) People we haven't seen in years
B) People who've moved out of Kingdom
C) People who play exclusively with other groups

Ranulf