[Ponte Alto] (OT) Lap Harp for Sale

Terelyn Marks jilamay at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 16:16:47 PDT 2003

I have a 16 string, wire strung lap harp that I have unfortunately had no
talent at all in learning to play.  It does need re-stringing, otherwise is
in excellent condition.  It was made by Rocky Mountain Enterprises in about
1990.  $150 or best offer.  Please contact me off list at
Jilamay at hotmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks for letting me pester you with off-topic e-mails in the last couple
of weeks!  <G>

Marsaili Johnston

In democracy it's your vote that counts.  In feudalism it's your count that
votes.