[Ponte Alto] To Bring: Newcomers' Garb Night

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:35:39 PDT 2003

Greetings,

For the pattern blocking tonight, please bring a few thing - if you have
them at home. Do not go and buy them just for this evening!! If you have
extra please bring them for the new people.

**1 1/2 to 2 yards of junk fabric to make your body block
**Some paper to make patterns - full size
**A picture/portrait of clothing that you would like to learn how to make
the pattern.
**Sissors
**Sewing tape measure
**Notebook to take notes
**Pen/pencil
**Sharpie

We will be going over making the body block then taking your block and start
to design patterns using your measurements and the outfit you would like to
make.

Depending on the number of people, I don't know if we will be able to get
through everyone, but I hope to get all started on the right track!

Let me know if you have any questions!  I'll be at this email till 6
tonight!

Katharine
Lady Katharine Devereaux
Barony of Ponte Alto