[Ponte Alto] Early Music Concert -- Recorder and Lute

renman13thc at juno.com renman13thc at juno.com
Mon Apr 21 18:47:29 PDT 2003

Greetings!

I have been studying recorder with Scott Reiss for the past few years,
and on May 11th I am performing a concert of Medieval, Renaissance, and
Baroque music on recorder (with some Renaissance bagpipe and shawm, as
well) with lutenist Billy Simms.  (The flyer is attached.)

The concert will take place on Sunday afternoon, May 11, at 3:00 at the
Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Fairfax in Oakton, VA, located at
2709 Hunter Mill Road, Oakton VA.

Admission is free. For information call me at (703) 425-1902.

David Giusti, Ponte Alto
--
[ PosterYellow.JPG of type image/jpeg deleted ]