[Ponte Alto] Status of the Scribes meeting at Shrevewood tonight

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 06:37:08 PDT 2002

Hi Irene,

Celia and Renata will be there tonight to see if the
site is appropriate for the purpose of holding
Scriptorium there twice a month, sharing it with the
fencing practice.  The school always leaves a couple
of rows of tables and chairs that we are not using, so
hopefully it will work out.

I will show up a little bit late due to a mundane
commitment, but Marcellus will be there on time.

So come on in and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Belphoebe

--- ArtsofPalm at aol.com wrote:

> Hello fellow Pontoons,
>
> Does someone know the outcome of the discussion the
> scribes had to join the
> rapier fighters at Shrevewood Thursday evenings for
> scriptorium.  I'll
> probably be there tonight and wish to know whether
> to bring scriptorium
> stuff.
>
> Thank you,
> Irene (Regina)

=====
-- Sleep is good, but it is no substitute for caffeine.
House Fallen From Grace: http://ffg.freeshell.org