[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto's Monthly Sunday Fighter practice/ pic nic

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sun Sep 1 11:05:29 PDT 2002

The September and October picnics are NOT official SCA events. I would say
95% of the people are in mundanes.... but then you still have 5% that like to
go in garb whether it is an official SCA event or not.  Practice/Picnics were
very popular the last two times we announced them. First one drew @75 people
while the second drew @95 people in attendance. The second practice/picnic
became a last minute SCA event in garb, so we could have authorizations
before Pennsic.  We have far more non-fighters than fighters who attend these
social outings.  We hope to see many of you there.

Denise & Thomas