[Ponte Alto] il tempo on the web site

Vikki Tuten vjtuten at starpower.net
Mon Sep 23 16:42:04 PDT 2002

dear friends,

first, my apologies for the delays in responding to your concerns regarding receiving il tempo in pdf format. i have been on the road for the last 2 weeks, and have been unable to respond. (i hate it when my modern life interferes with my elizabethan one. and i really hate it when a 1 week trip turns into 2. especially AFTER i have left home! (thank goodness for hotel laundry service!)) i am about to begin gathering the necessary permissions to publish il tempo on the baronial website, and just send an email to you to notify you when it is available. unfortunately, i won't be able to get everything set in time for the october issue. would it help if i zipped the pdf files? that would cut their size considerably, and would be an easy short term fix for distribuitng the october issue. for those of you who would like to receive il tempo, and cannot receive it electronically, please just send me (privately) your name and address and i will be happy to send you a hard copy.

vikki/ursula

     -----Nullum Gratuitum Prandium!-----
(or, 'There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!')