[Ponte Alto] university site?

acarthew at cox.net acarthew at cox.net
Mon Sep 9 13:15:47 PDT 2002

Hi.
Has there been a decision about February's University?  Did we find a place here to put in a bid, or have we now missed the deadline so badly that its no longer a question?

The reason I ask: the site where Lady Celia and I are practicing for the Requiem on Wednesday is lovely, has lots of rooms, and apprarently DOES rent to outside groups.  I have no answer on whether they could schedule us in or not, nor what the price would be, but I'll pursue it and find out if it's still a possiblity.

Oh...did I mention the Requiem?  Ya'll are invited: A service in memory of those who died last year, featuring a performance of Mozart's Requiem, with full orchestra and soloists.  Wednesday, Sept 11, at 7:30, at Messiah United Methodist Church, 6215 Rolling Road, Springfield. It's free, open to the public.

Anne.