[Ponte Alto] As to the search for February University.

ArtsofPalm at aol.com ArtsofPalm at aol.com
Thu Sep 5 10:43:57 PDT 2002

Naturally, I cannot find the original email on this topic.  No matter.  I was
looking into the "where to do this" problem, and have made a phone call or
two to find more information... Along my travels, however, I noticed that
Wakefield School is hosting a "Medeival Banquet", at which SCA (I think it
might be Stierbach) will be providing  (Provided?) support.  Would they not
be a good school to ask for some help with this... a little reciprocity and
all that?   Also, since they know who we are, they may be more amenable to
working with  us.  A nice side benefit is that they seem to have a lot of
grounds, so outdoor University activities should be  possible to do.

I would have called them directly, but I don't know the protocal about things
such as this.  At any rate, thier web site is
http://wakefield.pvt.k12.va.us/index.php
(how convenient that they have pictures of said Medieval banquet right on
their home page!).

I.S.
Irene (Regina)