[Ponte Alto] Silver Key

Ryan Snead rwsnead at comcast.net
Mon Oct 7 07:16:16 PDT 2002

Belphoebe,

I have forwarded your question to my lady (who is the Kingdom Waiver
Secretary), and either she or I will post her response to the list ASAP.
I believe there may be a FAQ posted online about this, but I don't wish
to give you inaccurate information. I do know for certain that as Iain
is under 18, he should not sign his own minor waiver unless he has been
legally declared an emancipated minor.

YIS,

--Iustinos