[Ponte Alto] Arrows

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 18 04:18:56 PDT 2002

Leather working class next Tuesday is being cancelled so that gives us an
opportunity to have a different class on that evening.

Anyone interested in the art of making your own arrows? Do you have the
shafts, fletches, points and don't know what to do with them?

Well Tuesday night at house Erensaurlezelasgarria you can learn. Ignacio
(the mountaineer) and Nikolai (the Russian) will be available to pass on our
knowledge and expertise in this area.

You don't have the tools? Not-a-worry. There are enough of us that do have
the tools needed. You don't have the shafts, fletches and points?
Not-a-worry. There are enough spare parts around to keep you busy for the
evening to learn the art.

But one thing that is required! Let me or Nikolai know by Monday if you will
be coming. We don't want to assemble all the equipment in one place to find
out that no one shows up. Thanks.

I am also inviting our good neighbors in Ponte Alto for the class. And also
remember you are invited to join us for archery practice outdoors and
indoors. Info at
http://home.earthlink.net/~teatimemates/Archery/practice_both.html

Ignacio

Honor