[Ponte Alto] Practice tonight

Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli afpopa at cox.net
Thu Oct 10 07:27:40 PDT 2002

Greetings, all.

Just a word about rapier practice tonight.  I'm sure everyone is well aware
of what has been happening with the tightening of security around
schools.  Rapier practice is still on, as it is an indoor
activity.  However, we currently have several heavy fighters who practice
outside the space where we hold our rapier practice.  The school has
requested that this activity be curtailed until the current situation is
resolved.  So, only rapier practice at the school tonight.  Thank you for
your cooperation.

-- Marcellus

Propugnantis Atlantiae