[Ponte Alto] possible ride re: 10/17 newcomers meeting?

Laurannewingard at aol.com Laurannewingard at aol.com
Mon Oct 7 19:52:48 PDT 2002

Dear gentles -
We would like to attend the 10/17 newcomers meeting featuring garb.  However,
we don't own a car.  We can get there under our own steam (and Metro's), but
coming back involves several buses and a twenty minute wait between them in
the dark.  Is there anyone who is attending who might be able to drop two
gentles off at a Metro station after the meeting?

Our sincere thanks in advance.
Eibhlin nic Dhiarmaid and
Evan