[Ponte Alto] Thank You from Your Seneschal

Terelyn Marks jilamay at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 08:57:40 PST 2002

Despite the weather not cooperating, it was a wonderful day.  I, for one,
enjoyed it thoroughly.  Even stacking chairs!  And getting to meet newcomers
at the door.  Let me know if you ever need help with that again, I'll be
more than willing to do it.

Everyone did a fabulous job -- especially the cooks.  Any chance of getting
some of the recipes?

Marsaili Johnston of Lochwood Moss