[Ponte Alto] November's Business meeting

Michael C Emrich milesdelocwode at cox.net
Sat Nov 9 15:21:47 PST 2002

Greetings all,

  The 24th of November is the last Sunday of the month.  The Baronial
meeting will be on that day.  Liz and I will be enjoying a tropical beach
that evening but my very capable deputy will run the meeting in my place.  I
will of course be thinking of you all back here. Have fun.

Miles de Locwode
Seneschal