[Ponte Alto] [Fwd: No fighter practice Monday Nov 25]

Kevin Maxson kevin at maxson.com
Thu Nov 21 02:45:33 PST 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: No fighter practice Monday Nov 25
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:48:08 -0500
From: "William" <wstanton at bellatlantic.net>

Invade Ponte Alto:

So, because there is no practice Monday and also because of our
affections and love for our neighbor and just because, many of us are
going to visit the Ponte Alto practice on Sunday, November 24. We are
jokingly calling it an "invasion." Yes, we are invading our neighbor
because we like them. With friends like this who needs ... well, you
know the quote...

We hope to do a melee of some kind at about 3 p.m. with
fighters from Storvik practice versus fighters from Ponte Alto practice.
Ponte Alto, be warned and be prepared to defend thyself. The practice
starts at 2, which should give ample time for enough fighters to be
warmed up and ready for a melee at/around 3. I know some of us aren’t
going to make it to the location until close to 3.  Yes, 3 p.m. is the
official invasion time and I think we are loosing the element of
surprise by announcing it, oh well. Fighters take heed and join us in
our invasion of our good friend and neighbor. Below are the directions:

     Fighter Practice (Sundays 2 PM - Dark, Weather Permitting)

Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584 Leesburg
Pike, Falls Church.

Take your best route to I-495.  Get off at the exit for Route 7 East
(Falls Church).  The library is on the left about 1 mile.  Park in the
library lot and go down the hill to the park.

William le Younger