[Ponte Alto] Indoor diversions

Spears, Kate KSpears at FDIC.gov
Fri Nov 15 05:34:57 PST 2002

Good day to all gentles from Dame Aislynn, Mistress of the Hall of the
upcoming tournament of the Lady & the Tiger!

We do still have on-board feast space, at least at this time.  So if you
have not sent in a reservation, please let me know if you would like to join
us, and I will add you to the list.

To ensure all have adequate diversions for the day, especially in case the
outside weather drives us indoors for comfort and camaraderie, I would ask
that gentles with appropriate games and other diversions please bring them
tomorrow.  Tables will be set up for those activities.

Also, if you have a craft project you would like to work on, I can arrange
for places for those as well, within certain limitations, of course.

Please contact me if you have questions (NOTE: I will likely not check email
after 5:00pm, so contact me by phone at home if it's after that, and before
11:00pm).

Yours in Service,

Aislynn