[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Donations to TRM gift chest for Lady and the Tiger

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sun Nov 3 11:43:36 PST 2002

Greetings All,
     This is a reminder that I am still taking donations for TRM gift chest.
Baroness Agnes Daunce graciously donated the wooden chest for TRM.  Thank
you, Your Excellency  :-)  Please e-mail or call me (703-643-1372), so I can
make arrangements to pick up your donations.

     Reminder that Ponte Alto's Lady and the Tiger event is Nov 16th.  Please
contact Dame Aislynn ( kspears at fdic.gov ) if you can spare some time and
volunteer for this event.  And please contact me or Courtney Caer Dubh (
caerdubh at yahoo.com ) if you have items to donate to the baronial silent
auction fundraiser at the Lady and the Tiger event.

Thank you very much,
Baroness Denise Duvalier