[Ponte Alto] Infant Garb

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at mindspring.com
Fri May 31 12:51:23 PDT 2002

Greetings!  Seeing as how Ponte Alto is having a small baby boom currently,
I would like to propose the Ponte Alto Baby Garb Exchange.  I have 2 outfits
that will fit up to a 12 lb baby.

The first can be seen at http://photos.yahoo.com/vitha_rose in the SCA Baby
Clothes folder.  It was made at Garb Wars by myself and Baroness Greta &
Catalina del'Acqua with early assistance by Lady Belphoebe de Givet .  It
includes a silk chemise, velvet dress, belt, linen coif, silk maroon coif w/
flat cap attached, and shoes.  The model (baby) is not included. :)

The second outfit is the same pattern only made from a cotton plaid fabric
and has no sleeves.  The outfit includes a white chemise, dress and matching
shoes.

If anyone is interested in borrowing these outfits (Sorcha) let me know!

I am interested in expanding this for infant garb up to 1 yr old (when they
begin to destroy clothing)  If anyone wants to donate, I¹ll volunteer to be
the Baronial Baby Depot.

Lady Hrosvitha von Celle