[Ponte Alto] A Little Ponte Alto Hospitality

Anne of Carthew acarthew at cox.net
Wed May 29 18:49:49 PDT 2002

Hello, to Ponte Alto.
Below is the event announcement for our upcoming event.  There is one small
change from what I announced on Sunday at our meeting: the event time.  It
turns out that the church will be having their summer-time Saturday night
services at 5pm... having our event and their service start at the same time
might be a bad thing, given that we'll be in the basement of the sanctuary.
So, we'll start the event at 6, about the same time the service ends - and
we'll run it till 11pm.

Any questions, ideas, suggestions, or volunteering, don't hesitate to
contact me!!
Anne.

July 20
A Little Ponte Alto Hospitality
The Barony of Ponte Alto, Falls Church, VA

The Barony of Ponte Alto and the Kingdom of Atlantia welcome the members of
the SCA Board of Directors to our midst for their quarterly meeting. To show
them – and our other local friends – our hospitality we welcome you to a
revel. There will be food, dancing, and a chance to talk with friends old
and new.

The site is the fellowship hall of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, 7426 Idylwood
Road, Falls Church, Virginia 22043. The site opens at 6pm and closes at
11pm.

Site fee is $3. Children under 12 are free. Fees can be paid at the door,
but reservations may also be sent to the autocrat, Mistress Anne of Carthew,
at: Barbara Bilodeau, 13456 Cobra Court, Oak Hill, VA 20171. For questions,
contact the autocrat at (703) 437-6271 (NLT 10pm) or acarthew at cox.net
The site does not allow alcohol nor pets. Smoking is not permitted anywhere
in the building.

Directions: