[Ponte Alto] Upcoming Ponte Alto Demos

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 7 10:06:34 PDT 2002

***Trinity School - Friday, May 10th, 2-3 pm***
4124 Downing St., Annandale, VA (*not at Trinity school*- see directions
below)
This is Trinity's 8th Grade Medieval Festival.  We have already visited them
twice to give them instruction on cooking, clothing and dance.  This is the
"big day" for them.  Please contact me at sorchadeglys at att.net or (703)
264-0072 if you are able to join us.  They have invited us to eat with them
too!  :)

Directions are as follows:  Take I-495 to Little River Turnpike East towards
Annandale.  Turn left at light onto Backlick Road (Fuddruckers on left).
Immediately turn right onto Columbia Pike.  Continue past Mason District
park.  Turn right on Downing Road (just past Mason District Government
Center).  House is on right, address is 4124 Downing St.  Beware of ditch on
right side of street when you park.

***Camelot Elementary School - Friday, May 31, 2-3pm***
8100 Guinevere Dr., Annandale, VA 22003   school phone: 703-645-7000
 For a map to the school, see http://www.fcps.edu/maps/cam.htm.
This is a fifth grade demo of costuming, music, etc.  Please contact
Mistress Allasondrea at msalanea at cox.rr.com for more information or to
volunteer to help.

Thank you as always for your generous support and I look forward to seeing
all of you at the
upcoming demos!

For the "education" in "not-for-profit, educational organization",
Sorcha de Glys  :)