[Ponte Alto] Vivats Prince Cuan and Princess Padraigin

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sun May 5 17:03:27 PDT 2002

Greetings Noble Barony,
We have just returned from the southern most reaches of our fair Kingdom, the
Shire of Bordervale Keep.  We are pleased to announce the Royal Heirs are
Prince Cuan and Princess  Padraigin.   We are also pleased to congratulate
the three fighters from Ponte Alto, Count Ragnarr Blackhammer, Master Kevin
of Thornbury and Christopher Hare, who fought valiantly in the tourney.
Their consorts, Countess Kyneburh Boithuile, Lady Giuliana Salviati, and Lady
Broider Jean and their Barony were very proud of their valor and
accompaniments on the field. Vivats to all who participated, and Vivats to
Their Highnesses, Prince Cuan and Princess Padraigin.

Yours in Service,
Thomas and Denise