[Ponte Alto] Donald and Winifred Great Move

agnes daunce agnes_daunce at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 07:34:47 PST 2002

Hi,

I'll be able to help you and Don on Saturday, 3/9.  I'll be
there around 1:30 pm.  I can be at Tirloch and Anne's on
thursday, 3/14 around 1:30 pm.  I'll be at your house on Fri,
3/15 around 11 am.

I don't even want to mention that you guys are moving because it
makes me feel very sad.

See you tomorrw.

Agnes