[Ponte Alto] Baronial Meeting

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 21 07:46:13 PST 2002

In case it's not working for others too, here are the directions...

Baronial Business Meeting
The Meeting is at St. Paul's Lutheran Church 7426 Idlywood Rd., Falls
Church.

Take your best route to I-66.  Get off at the exit for Route 7 West (Tysons
Corner).  Turn left at the first light after the interchange onto Idlywood
Rd.  The church is up the hill on the right about 1/4 mile.

Yours,
Sorcha  :)