[Ponte Alto] Next Sewing Circle

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 12:13:42 PST 2002

Greetings,

I will be hosting the next Sewing Circle and Covert
Ops meeting at my place on Monday, March 18, at 7:30
p.m.

Our address is:

7719 Inversham Dr. #125
Falls Church, VA 22042

Directions to our place:

1.	Take your best route to 495 South
2.	Exit on Rt. 50 East (towards Arlington)
3.	Almost immediately, exit on Fairview Park North
4.	Keep straight on Fairview Park North and make a
right on New Providence Dr. (If you get to Lee
Highway, you went too far)
5.	At the end of New Providence Dr., make a right on
Inversham Dr.
6.	Inversham Drive is a large horseshoe.  We are at
the very end in 7719.  The buildings look like large
townhouses, but they are garden condos.  We are on the
second floor, in the unit at the right hand, number
125.

If you get lost, call us at 703 208-9625.

Cheers,

Belphoebe

=====
-- Fabricati Diem, PVNC