[Ponte Alto] Meeting date change and a reminder

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Tue Mar 19 14:39:05 PST 2002

Greetings!

I have a couple of important things to tell you all about. The first
one is that I am changing the date of the March barony meeting to
the 24th, in order to avoid the Easter holiday. I know many people
(myself now included) have other obligations on that day, so I
would like to ensure that as many folks as possible will be able to
attend. We will be meeting in the same place, at the usual time,
6:00. Please let others know who may not be subscribed to the list.

The second thing is in preparation for St. Paddy's Day Bloodbath. If
you are going to be serving as troll or MoL or anyone who will be
collecting waivers signed by the populace, PLEASE make sure
EVERYONE signs the waiver with his or her LEGAL name. We
had a problem at Investiture with one individual who signed not one,
not two, but THREE waivers with a non-legal name. This is not
acceptable, and could potentially cause a lot of trouble. Please
double-check each waiver when the attendee is done signing it, but
before he or she leaves the troll or MoL table. That way, if there is a
problem, you won't have to hunt that person down to correct it, or,
worse, make me explain to the Kingdom Seneschal what
happened. Thanks to everyone for your cooperation!

Yours in Service,
--Giuliana