[Ponte Alto] April Acorn Folding Party

Gwen Maxson Gwen at Maxson.com
Mon Mar 18 11:53:44 PST 2002

Greetings to all from your Kingdom Chronicler!

   Yep, its that time again. Fun and Acorn
labeling are upon us again. The location for this
month's fun has temporarily moved since our
regular hosts are out of town assisting our
previous Baron and Baroness move to their new home
in Wisconsin. There is a MAJOR PET ALERT. There is
a fuzzy dog and cat in residence.

Our Hosts: Baron Corun and Mistress Allasondrea
           Craig and Sue Lee-Allen
           4001 King Arthur Road
           Annandale, VA 22003-2213
           (703) 876-6755

Take the Capitol Beltway into Northern Virginia
west of I-95. Get off at Little River Turnpike,
236 heading West (outside the Beltway). Go through
the first traffic light and immediately get into
the right turn lane (you can actually do this just
before the light but don't turn at the light).
Turn right onto King Arthur Rd. between the white
brick walls that say Camelot (yeah, I know...).
We're at 4001 King Arthur, six houses down on the
right.

Thanks!
Gwendolen =)