[Ponte Alto] Pre-Pennsic Announcement

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 18:27:32 PST 2002

To the brave and generous folk of Ponte Alto, Greetings from Thomas and
Denise!

Do the gentle breezes of the coming spring make thee mindful of waking to
sweet birdcall, dozing to the muted rhythm of drums, and roaming under mild
skies with endless days full of glorious battle, fine meat and drink, and the
joy and song of boon companions around a roaring fire? In truth, such a
gentle Pennsic never any mortal saw, but it serves to whet the appetite, nay?
Our soft story hopes to put away thoughts of sore feet, unforgiving sun, and
the knave who drummed til dawn in the camp next to yours!

Now is the time to draw together a plan for a wonderful Ponte Alto camp. To
that end, we seek those who would volunteer to oversee major responsibilities
for the Baronial Encampment. Please contact either Denise or me if you would
like to be the Camp Master or Mistress, or if you have a team of folk who are
willing to share the tasks with you. The Baronial Reservationist position is
an opportunity for the list-lovers among us.  A crucial future need is one or
more gentles to volunteer to go out for Land Grab.  If you have a special
individual skill, such as fire-tending, shower-building, or cooking the best
breakfast bacon ever, let us know that too, and we can all work together.
Denise and I look forward to enjoying Pennsic with you all.

Yours in service,
Thomas and Denise