[Ponte Alto] Donald and Winifred Great Move

Marsha Goodell mgoodell at gmu.edu
Thu Mar 7 09:23:58 PST 2002

Greetings all!

For anyone who is interested....
Here is the schedule of our pack out and move.  Anyone who would like to
give us a hand in certainly welcome (and appreciated), just give us a
call so that we can have plenty of refreshments available and get you
directions.  Anyone who doesn't want to help....well, we understand.  We
would rather not do this either :-P

Beginning Fri. Mar. 8:  Final pack up the house and clean (This will
continue all weekend and last through the 14th).

Thurs. Mar 14:  Pick up the truck @ noon. Be at Tirloch and Anne's
(approx. 1 pm) to collect the boxes (already packed) which they have
graciously allowed us to store temporarily in their garage.  When
finished go back to our house and pack up what we can.

Fri., Mar 15:  Finish the pack out of our house and final cleaning,
beginning at about 9.

Sat. Mar 16:  Leave for the wilds of Northshield.

-Winifred

P.S.  We are going to miss all of you more than we can possibly say.
Thank you for being part of a really neat group of people.