[Ponte Alto] Fighter Practice/Picnic Part Two- Sunday July 7th

agnes daunce agnes_daunce at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 07:17:42 PDT 2002

Greetings Your Excellency!

The fighter practice/picnic was wonderful!  Great thinking on
your part. Baron Thomas indicated that perhaps next time we can
do some grilling. Is it permitted at the park?  If it is, I
think its a great idea.  Maybe we can grill chicken, sausages in
addition to hot dogs and hamburgers.  I will definetly bring a
cooler of ice, lunch plates and some serving spoons. I'll be at
fighter practice this coming sunday.

In service,

Agnes