[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Moo] Bardic Circle

Erika Kreider jedierika at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 11:35:30 PDT 2002

 Please come and share your songs or simply enjoy the music.
  Janie Darby <darbyjanie at hotmail.com> wrote: From: "Janie Darby"
To: bethporter at excite.com, dante at artisticassets.com, dumbek at erols.com,
jennifer.christensen at outtask.com, maude at erols.com, moo at stierbach.org,
perf_guild at yahoogroups.com, shalandara at aol.com, starfox5 at msn.com,
willowdunne at hotmail.com
Subject: [Moo] Bardic Circle
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:44:21 -0400

Attention Northern Atlantian Bards, Minstrels, Storytellers, etc.! Just a reminder that the Stierbach/Ponte Alto Bardic Circle is scheduled for 7 p.m. Friday, June 28th - that's tomorrow - at the residence of Lady Briana Maclukas and Lord Colum Maxwell, 10738 River Run Drive, Manassas, VA.  (703) 365-9097. (Please note that our neighborhood is in a dead cell for some cell phones.) So bring your songs, stories and musical instruments - or come to listen.  Directions may be found at http://stierbach.org/sites/darby.htm  Pet alert:  Our house is presided over by our 14-year-old Black Lab.