[Ponte Alto] FYI @ July 7th

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Tue Jun 25 13:58:32 PDT 2002

FYI...
     The Barony of Stierbach has their baronial heavy weapons fighter
practice on Sundays (as does the Barony of Ponte Alto).  But on July 7th the
Barony of Stierbach fighters will visit our Barony as guests of our fighter
practice.   Ponte Alto does not have an archery site due to security
requirements at a local army base. Their Excellencies have invited those
members of Ponte Alto, interested in archery to come and practice within
their Barony.  We are excited to be working with Their Excellencies Mika and
Ursula and promoting the fighting and enthusiam within the two baronies.
Denise