[Ponte Alto] Sunday July 7th/ Picnic Authorization in the Park/ Official SCA Event

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Tue Jun 25 12:56:51 PDT 2002

Picnic and Authorization Event

Sunday, July 7th

Barony of Ponte Alto

The Barony of Ponte Alto invites everyone for fighting and picnicking in the
park.  The event is located at our regular Sunday practice site.  We are
planning on having both heavy and rapier fighting.  We will be focusing on
practicing melee fighting in preparation of Pennsic. There will be
authorizations for both heavy and rapier fighters.  For those of the peaceful
arts please bring your arts and science projects to work on while you enjoy
the day of merriment and camaraderie.  We ask if you can, please bring some
form of food and/or drink to share with your fellow Atlantians so that all
may participate in the picnic. This is a dry site and pets must be on a
leash.  The event is FREE for everyone.

Autocrat:  Baroness Denise Duvalier (Denise Hundley)   9220G Cardinal Forest
Lane   Lorton VA  22079   (703-643-1372)  e-mail  DCADENISE at aol.com

Site: Tysons Pimmit Park in Falls Church, VA.  Site opens at 12:00 noon and
closes at 6pm.

Directions: The event is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584
Leesburg Pike, Falls Church.
Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit for Route 7 East (Falls
Church). The library is on the left about 1 mile. Park in the library lot and
go down the hill to the park.