[Ponte Alto] Seeking scribe

corun at medievalist.org corun at medievalist.org
Fri Jun 21 17:58:56 PDT 2002

Unto the Scribes of Ponte Alto, greetings.

I am seeking to commission the artful drawing up of the proposed Charter
for the Atlantian Guild of Performers. It is my intent to present this
Charter to Their Highnesses Cuan and Padraign at Their Coronation and have
Them sign the document, thereby formalizing the Guild. The document will
then be signed by every member of the Guild. Any scribe wishing to
undertake this commission please contact me offline. Until then I remain,

In service,
Corun