[Ponte Alto] Reminder-Pennsic Gift Basket get together-June 11th

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Sun Jun 9 19:25:35 PDT 2002

Reminder:  Pennsic Goblet Cover/Box Painting Evening is June 11th at 7:30pm

Greetings,
    Her Majesty, Isabel has asked that each Barony assemble Pennsic gift
baskets. For those unfamiliar with the gracious Pennsic custom, Their
Majesties from each Kingdom exchange gift baskets with Royals from all the
other Kingdoms. We have been given a wonderful opportunity to showcase the
creative people of Ponte Alto before the rest of the Knowne World. Our Royal
commission for the gift baskets is two Beaded Goblet Covers in a
presentation/storage box for each Kingdom.
    I will be hosting a goblet cover/box painting night on Tuesday June 11th
at 7:30pm at out home.

ALLERGY ALERT: we do have a cat.Sodas and Munchies also will be available.

Our home address is:
9220G Cardinal Forest Lane
Lorton, VA 22079
703-643-1372

Directions:
* From I - 95 : Take exit 163/ VA-642 / Lorton Road. Turn Right Onto Lorton
Road. Take Right onto Silverbrook Road. Take a Left onto Bluebird Way. Turn
Right onto Cardinal Forest Lane. Park in any unmarked parking space. Building
9220 / Unit #G

* From Fairfax County Parkway : Take VA-636 Hooes Road South. Turn Left onto
Silverbrook. Turn Right onto Bluebird way. Turn Right onto Cardinal Forest
Lane. Park in any unmarked parking space. Building 9220 / Unit #G

Yours in Service,
Denise