[Ponte Alto] ISO of Volunteers to deliver Royal Missives from Her Majesty

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 15:30:52 PDT 2002

Greetings Great Volunteers of Ponte Alto,
     Her Majesty, Queen Isabel, will be hosting a Queen's Tea/Ladies
Afternoon Social at Pennsic.  Her Excellency, Countess Kyneburh Boithuile is
in charge of organizing this event on behalf of Her Majesty.  Our barony has
been bestowed a great honor and has been requested to deliver these Royal
Invitations to Royalty and other honored Ladies invited to Her Majesty's tea.
 The invitations will need to be delivered Sunday or Monday of war week.
Anyone interested in serving as Royal Messengers please contact me
personally.
Yours in Service,
Baroness Denise Duvalier