[Ponte Alto] Demo in Ponte Alto, Aug. 3 +4

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 29 08:45:07 PDT 2002

Greetings to all who do not have land grab duties!

All are welcome to participate in Ponte Alto's 4-H Fair Demo this Saturday
and Sunday, the 3rd and 4th, at Frying Pan park in Herndon, VA.  The fair
runs from 9am-5pm, but our demo will be from 10am-2pm on both days.

Please come in warm weather garb and bring anything you may be working on
for Pennsic.  We have table space under a large tent and plenty of room for
A&S demos.  We look forward to meeting prospective new members and showing
off our cool medieval stuff!Refreshments are available at the fair.

Information about the park and directions are available at
http://www.co.fairfax.va.us/parks/omp.htm#10.

Please contact Mistress Allasondrea de Fano before Wednesday if you are able
to help out at msalanea at cox.rr.com or (703) 876-6755.

Thank you for your generous efforts and service.

For the "education" in "not-for-profit educational society",
Lady Sorcha de Glys