[Ponte Alto] getting PAID at Pennsic? help wanted ad

acarthew at cox.net acarthew at cox.net
Fri Jul 26 07:45:30 PDT 2002

Hello!
I'm forwarding the following "help wanted" ad for some frineds.  What a great idea - going to Pennsic and still having a source of income for all the shopping!  There are two requests below.  Please respond directly to them! I'm just the messenger.  Take care, Anne of Carthew

1) I need a part-time sales clerk from Aug. 6-17.  It's not necessary to work every day.  Any person interested in working at Gipsy Peddler should contact me at gipsypeddler at mindspring.com  by August 1.

2) Pennsic is fast aproaching, and my time is running out to find a babysitter.   I will be working my Mom's booth (Gipsy Peddler) and need some people to help watch my two year old daughter Alyssa.   This would be days between 9-ish and 4 or 5 o'clock for both weeks of the war.   There will be a play area behind the booth or you could take her for a walk to see the sights.   I realize most people have things to do at Pennsic, but even an hour or two here and there would be helpful.   We really need someone on Aug
4th and 5th (Sun and Mon) for set up, and Aug 17 (Sat) for break down but can use help anytime.
I f you are interested, please e-mail me directly at
kate-rand at sprynet.com    for  basic schedule, payment options, and other info.

Hey, where else would you get paid for going shopping and running errands?  (Even though you are watching a Toddler.)