[Ponte Alto] Day shade for Her Excellency

Thomas Gideon thomas at gideonfamily.org
Tue Jul 23 08:18:14 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the Barony,

I need but a moment to beg that anyone who may have a day shade they can
spare for Her Excellency to use at the rapier field this Pennsic please
allow us the use of it.  Even if you are not going to Pennsic, we can make
arrangements for its travel to, care at, and safe return from War.  Please
contact me privately if you have such a shade you'd be willing to loan.

My thanks,

Lord Thomas Lyon
Captain, Her Excellency Ponte Alto's Guards
Freescholar, Academie d'Espee
--

"When I heated my home with oil, I used an average of 800 gallons a year. I have
found that I can keep comfortably warm for an entire winter with slightly over

mailto:thomas at gideonfamily.org
http://www.gideonfamily.org/tom/
jabber:Highlander at jabber.org