[Ponte Alto] Greetings Most Honorable Fencers of Ponte Alto

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 10:44:29 PDT 2002

Greetings Most Honorable Fencers of Ponte Alto,
     As many of you aware there have been skirmishes and uprisings causing
terrible friction to our North.  His Excellency and I feel our King shall be
declaring War for these acts of inhumanities against our allies of the Middle
Kingdom.  With the threat of War looming we feel it will be essential to
revive the Baroness's Guard for this Pennsic.  The Baroness's guard is open
to all fencers journeying to this Pennsic. It is with great joy at this time
that we announce that Lord Thomas Lyon has graciously accepted our invitation
to be Captain of the Baroness's Guard at Pennsic.  Vivats Captain Lord Thomas
Lyon!  Please welcome Captain Lord Thomas is his new position.

Yours in Service,
Baroness Denise Duvalier

PS Details to be announced concerning all fencers interested in becoming part
of the Baroness's guard will be forthcoming  :-)