[Ponte Alto] OOP Job posting

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 19 09:27:02 PDT 2002

Seeing as how several of our barony have been disposed of by evil overlords,
I thought this might be of some interest:
Please forward to your friends in need--

Vitha

-----------------------

Database Administrator

The Washington Opera (TWO), one of the nation¹s leading opera companies,
seeks a Database Administrator.  This position is responsible for
administration of SQL servers, onsite fundraising and ticketing system,
report writing, some help desk, and on-call responsibilities. Candidates
must have 2 years networked PC systems experience, experience with SQL
Server 7/2000 and InfoMaker.  MPE/IX, Cognos Quiz, COBOL and PACT experience
desired, but not essential.  SQL Server certification a plus.  Exceptional
customer service and communication skills necessary.  Occasional over-time
and on-call duties during the season required.  TWO offers excellent
benefits, including,  employer paid individual health insurance and a
flexible working environment.

Send cover letter and resume with salary history to:  Human Resources, The
Washington Opera, 2600 Virginia Ave NW, Washington DC 20037 or fax to:
202-295-2479 or email to: resumes at dc-opera.org.