[Ponte Alto] Directions to McLean Demo

Shannon Smith sorchadeglys at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 11 20:30:04 PDT 2002

Here are the directions to the demo for tomorrow.  I look forward to seeing
folks there!

Sorcha  :)

We're at 6900 Elm St, McLean.  To reach us, exit the beltway onto Rt 123
north (Chain Bridge Rd toward McLean).  After about two miles, make a left
onto Ingleside Ave (just past Old Dominion Dr), then a right onto Elm St.
We are the last (blue) house on the left.  Parking at the school is limited
so plan to unload and we'll direct you to park in the several available
spaces on our property or send you down the block to the library.  (Do not
park on the street as the neighbors are unhappy about us taking their
spots.)  Should you need to call the school our number is 703-827-9220.
See you Friday.  Nancy