[Ponte Alto] Gift Baskets for Chalice of the Sun God

Terelyn Marks jilamay at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:38:32 PST 2002

Greetings!

Lady Belphoebe and I are coordinating the collection of items for two gift
baskets to be given to Their Majesties Ragnarr and Kyneburgh and Baron Mika
and Baroness Ursula at Chalice of the Sun God.

We would both like to encourage the populace of Ponte Alto to display your
artisan skills or shopping abilities ;-) in donating gifts for the two
baskets and to please let us know what -- at least generally -- it will be
so that we can plan accordingly.

We've already gotten a few responses from people and hope to hear from many
more of you as well.

Thank you!!

YIS
Marsaili Johnston

In democracy it's your vote that counts.  In feudalism it's your count that
votes.