[Ponte Alto] next sewing circle at my place!

Vikki Tuten vjtuten at starpower.net
Thu Jan 31 14:49:08 PST 2002

hooray! looks like i will be in town, at least for the next week or so, so i invite all of you to my place on feb 4th, 7:30pm, for the 'ponte alto ladies' sewing circle and covert operations group' meeting. hint, hint: if anyone picks up good stuff at university and would like to bring it along i am sure we would all love to take a peek. also, i will have my newest book available for perusal: 'the art of embroidery: a history of style and technique' by the royal school of needlework. (i LOVE christmas gift certificates!!)

Directions: