[Ponte Alto] (Fwd) [MR] Kingdom Chatelaine's On-Line Survey

Jessica Wilbur jessica at pop.net
Thu Jan 24 07:58:10 PST 2002

From:           	chrissings at juno.com
To:             	lochmere at egroups.com, atlantian_chatelaines at yahoogroups.com,
       	Kingdom at windmastershill.org, atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
Subject:        	[MR] Kingdom Chatelaine's On-Line Survey
Date sent:      	Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:51:39 -0500

(Seneschals:  please post this to your group's e-list if you have
one.)

Greetings My Lords and Ladies:

A survey is being administered by the Kingdom Chatelaine's Office
in
order to assess our Kingdom's effectiveness in attracting, retaining
and educating new SCA members. The results of the survey will be
analyzed to determine if changes in pertinent practices and polices
are necessary and to devise new methods for increasing, educating
and
retaining our membership.  This survey should take no more than 5
minutes to complete.

You can access the survey electronically by going to the Kingdom
Chatelaine's web page at http://chatelaine.atlantia.sca.org/ .  To
complete and submit the survey:

· Click on "Atlantian Chatelaine Survey"
· Select the most appropriate answer(s) to each question
· Click the "submit" button

If you have already completed a hard-copy version of this survey,
there is no need to complete it again.

If you have questions regarding this survey, please contact my Deputy,
Lady Kisaiya Zingara at  kisaiya at hotmail.com.

The survey will be available "on-line" until March 30, 2002.  Thank
you for taking the time to provide us with your input.

Yours in Service,
Baroness Arianna Morgan
Chatelaine, Kingdom of Atlantia

 Use what talents you possess.  The woods would be very silent if no
birds sang except those that sang best!

Subscriptions: