[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Sewing Circle and Covert Ops

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 08:15:27 PST 2002

Greetings,

I will be happy to host a meeting of the Ponte Alto
Sewing Circle and Covert Ops Society on Monday,
January 21st, a 7:30 p.m.  Allergy alert, we have a
cat.

DIRECTIONS:

1.  Take your best route to 495 South.
2.  From 495 South, exit on Rt. 50 East (Arlington
Blvd. towards Arlington/DC)
3.  From Rt. 50, exit on Fairview Park North.
4.  Stay on Fairview Park North and make a right on
New Providence Dr. (If you get to Lee Highway, you
went too far.)
5.  At the end of New Providence Dr., take a right on
Inversham Dr.  It's a huge horseshoe.  We are at the
very end at 7719, second floor, unit 125.  The address
is:

7719 Inversham Dr. #125
Falls Church, VA 22042

If you get lost, call us at 703 208-9625.

Cheers, Belphoebe

=====
-- Fabricati Diem, PVNC